THESE ARE FACTS!
Did U know that...
1. UNCOPYRIGHTABLE is d longest English word where no alphabet is used twice.
2. TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using letters on one row of d
3. The word "CHECK MATE" in chess comes from the persian phrase "shah mat"
which means "D KING IS DEAD.
4. The sentence "THE QUICK BROWN FOX JUMPS OVER A LAZY DOG" has all letters of
5. Canada is an India word meaning "BIG VILLAGE".
6. In English "four" is the only digit that has the same number of letters as it's value.
7. The names of all the continents end with the same letter that they start with.
"AMERICA, ASIA, AFRICA, EUROPE, ANTARCTICA, AUSTRIALIA.
8.The first word spoken on the moon was "OKAY".
9. "DREAMT" is the only English word that ends wit "MT"