Monday 1 April 2013

TRENDING FACTS...


Hello friends, I'm back with another trilling FACTS but I'm yet to hear from you, at least place your comment below to let me know you're reading and like I said in my previous post don't forget you can tell or let me know what's your areas of interest so that I'll post on your interests. Hmmm! that will be nice and INTERESTING.
So hit the comment button and let me hear from you NOW!

FACTS...

*The cost of world war II, in 2008 U.S dollars was $ 4.114 trillion, enough money to have transformed the lives of all the people that fought and died in the war.

*There is a bush that is about 11,700 years old, the name is 'king clone' the location has been unverified due to civilians protection.

*More than half of all guns manufactured in the world are purchased by Americans.

*Bats possesses wings but they are not birds but mammals.

*A furniture company has invented a ''Smart bed'' that automatically make itself after you get up.

*The world youngest parents were 8 and 9 and they lived in china in 1910.

*The earth makes a complete rotation every 23 hours, 56 minutes and 4 seconds.

*95% of the cell phones sold in china are waterproof.

*Japan has vending machines that gives you random girls phone numbers.

Hello guys did you see this last one? Lets get to Japan and import this Vending Machine, we'll surely make a fortune from it... What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your views and comments, We appreciate them all!